About the Journal
Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology is a scientific journal published by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat Universitas Al Washliyah (UNIVA) Labuhanbatu. This journal has the results of scientific studies and created to give research in the field of Biology Education. Edu-Bio not only help local researchers but also international researchers to publish their work both in Indonesian and English. Edu-Bio published twice a year and downloaded for free
Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology is an open-access journal so that all articles published by this journal accessed anytime and anywhere by anyone. Also, to publish papers in this journal, the entire process from receipt, review, to publication is free of charge.
Focus and Scope
The journal publishes original papers in the field of biology study which includes, but not limited to, the following scopes:
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment of Biology
- Research method in education and biology
- Conceptual construction, thinking skills, and Scientific Literacy on Biology
- Learning media, tools, and modules development
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge for Biology
- Biological policies and innovation
- Biology and environment
Peer Review Process
Each script submitted will be subject to peer review (blind review) by 2 (two) reviewers. Peer reviews are conducted online by reviewers and the results will be communicated to the author via email. The results of the review can be in the form of acceptance, revision, and rejection of the manuscript. The maximum review time is 3 (three) months after receipt of the manuscript. The review process will consider new things, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references. Reviewers will recommend accepting manuscript articles. The editor will decide whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Journal. The editor's decision is final.
Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology is open access, which can be accessed publicly without being charged. Authors who publish their articles must agree to the following conditions:
- Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology use an exclusive license agreement, ie the author holds the copyright over the article and gives publication rights to the Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology.
- Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology have the exclusive right to publish and distribute articles in part or in whole, and give rights to others in accordance with the license used.
- Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology have the right to provide articles in various forms and media so that articles can be used for the latest technology even after being published.
- Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology reserve the right to enforce rights on behalf of the author on articles against third parties. For example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Articles published by Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology use a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license which grants rights to others freely to copy, distribute articles using any media and in any format, adapt articles for any purpose even for commercial purposes with the following conditions :
- Articles must be referenced, a link to the license must be provided, and if there are parts of the article that are modified must be marked.
- Articles that have been adapted must be distributed using the same license.
- It is not permissible to limit others to what is permitted by the license.
The name and email entered on this journal site will be used exclusively only for the sake of the Journal of Exploratory Informatics. This information will not be used for other purposes or submitted to third parties.
Jurnal Edu-Bio: Education and Biology Editorial Board will ensure that every published article will not exceed 30% similarity Score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by Grammarly and Plagiarism Checker X.
This statement clarifies the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in our journals, including the authors, the editors, the peer-reviewers and the publisher. This statement is based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
This journal charges the following author fees:
- Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
- Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript are guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
- Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.